Options in Sheet tab
- Edit file name, Line, station name and TEM system configuration parameters
- Select soundings to view and edit in Decay tab and Inversion tab
- Delete rejected soundings
TEM system configuration is specified in columns
- Line - profile name [string]
- Station - station id [number]
- File - file name [string]
- X - x in any coordinates [number]. Soundings are placed on Google maps if WGS-84 (degrees) coordinates are used
- Y - y in any coordinates [number]
- Z - z in any coordinates [number]
- Radarb - calculated EM bird terrain clearance from radar altimeter (airborne EM) [m]
- Tr area - transmitter area [m2]
- Rc area - receiver area [m2]
- Rx separation - along line transmitter - receiver separation [m]
- Ry separation - across line transmitter - receiver separation [m]. Program presumes single-loop (coincident) configuration unless Rx and Ry separation are specified
- Ramp time - length of transmitter turn off ramp [ms]
- Time delay - delay of all gate times [ms]. The time delay is added to the time channels values in the forward calculation and inversion.
- Digital waveform - Digital current waveform. Ramp time and Time decay columns are not shown if transmitter current waveforms are described with a digital model (Digital waveform).
If the gate times are not “zero time” referenced as in Figure 1, then use Time delay to shift all gates for correct “zero time” reference
Program TDEM Geomodel presumes single-loop (coincident) configuration unless Rx and Ry separation (along and across line transmitter-receiver separation, respectively) are specified.